Value is appreciated considering body paint control, functionality, physical condition, past damage records, km information and optional features by being seen on site such as cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy vehicles, etc.
If requested and required, the performance status and maintenance and repair costs of the machine, construction machine and vehicles are reported in detail by conducting an expertise study accompanied by the service.
Valuation of Marine Vehicles
All vessels such as yachts, tankers, tugs, fishing boats, dry cargo ships etc. are examined on site by shipbuilding and ship machinery engineer who have industry experience and valuation report is prepared by examining all legal documents of the vessel. Comprehensive survey report can be prepared upon request. Other services in the maritime sector are;
- Ship Classification; Issuance of all legal certificates and class certificates, including ISM and ISPS, from certain class organizations,
- Flag Registration; Documentation of ship registration procedures for certain flag states, consultancy services to operators and ship owners for ship registration,
- Flag State Audit; Conducting audits on behalf of certain flag state administrations
- Conducting insurance condition surveys,
- Service and testing of compliance of GMDSS radio communication equipment for all ships with classification and international maritime rules and regulations and reporting to relevant class organizations and authorities,
- These are our technical consultancy services.
Air Vehicle Valuation
All aircraft such as aircraft and helicopters are seen on site by a pilot with industry experience and an valuation report is prepared by examining all legal documents of the aircraft.