Dear Customers, Visitors, Business Partners;
As Denge Real Estate Appraisal and Consultancy Inc. (DENGE), we prioritize the security of your personal data. We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data within the framework of our obligation to inform as the Data Controller, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK).
1- IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
In accordance with the KVKK, the “Data Controller” is Denge Gayrimenkul Değerleme ve Danışmanlık Anonim Şirketi, registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry with registration number 560028, Mersis number 0291077994800017, and headquartered at Cevizli Mah. Tugay Yolu Cad. Ofisim İstanbul B Blok No:20 Office No: 33-34-35-37 Maltepe/İSTANBUL.
2- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED, HOW, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Our company, as part of its business activities, appraises movable and immovable properties upon request from customers and prepares reports. In this context, your personal information, including but not limited to, name, surname, passport number, Turkish ID number, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, and your assets (movable and immovable properties), is obtained directly from you through the completion of request forms, your visits to our website and office, phone calls, email correspondences, or through individuals or entities to which you have entrusted the preparation of an appraisal report for your assets. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of establishing and performing contracts and fulfilling our legal obligations within the scope of the activities mentioned above, in case you purchase services from DENGE or enter into a commercial or legal relationship with DENGE.
Additionally, your identity and contact data obtained through the Wifi Hotspot program offered to you during your visit to our office, as well as visual data recorded by security cameras for both your and the office’s security, and the contact data of third parties who will show the assets to be appraised at our company, as shared by you, are processed within the framework of the contract performance purpose and legitimate interests, which are your responsibility. Only in the case of ongoing negotiations, your personal data in the proposal form is stored in our systems for 1 year and then anonymized.
The personal data of valuation experts, including identity, contact, education, profession, financial, and visual data, are processed both within the scope of the relevant legislation and within the framework of the business relationship.
3- WHO ARE PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH?
Your personal data obtained directly from you and lawfully from various channels by our company are shared with governmental institutions or organizations authorized to request such data as required by legal obligations, as well as with institutions within the country with which we have agreements and our business partners, in accordance with the security and confidentiality principles determined by the legislation. We do not share your personal data beyond the framework set by the Law.
4- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW?
- To learn whether personal data is processed and to request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To learn the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- To request the notification of the processes carried out as a result of the correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case personal data is processed illegally and the person suffers damage.
As data subjects, you can apply to our company Denge for all the matters mentioned in this notice. You can access the Application Form and detailed Personal Data Processing Policy at www.dengedegerleme.com or send all your requests to email@example.com.
DENGE GAYRİMENKUL DEĞERLEME VE DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş. (Data Controller)
Cevizli Mah. Tugay Yolu Cad. Ofisim İstanbul B Blok No:20 Office No: 33-34-35-37 Maltepe/İSTANBUL Mersis: 0291077994800017 www.dengedegerleme.com 0216 369 96 69